Attempt #1 with Midjourney AI

Attempt #1 with Midjourney AI

 I have just started playing with Midjourney AI in creating Art.  It is a pretty addicting process and I flew through my free 25 images in a flash just trying to figure out what I was doing. 

 

Here are some of the pieces I ended up with on August 9th 2022 while trying to make my Pathfinder character Katyonka.

 

I was trying to get a female, elf, druid, long hair, green eyes, with antlers ( I put horns oops.)  next to a unicorn.  The computer didn't seem to understand what I was looking for.  

 

And I didn't understand how to click on what image to ask for more detail or variations. I have learned a little more since this first attempt. 

 













 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Attempt #2 with Midjourney AI