It has been a little bit....

 


Well, it has been a while since I updated my blog. I have been really busy with life. 


I am still attending college full-time, working full-time, being a mom, and operating my Jordan Essentials business. 


I have been pretty active on my Facebook Page trying to get that up and going.  You can find it here Take Tym.


My son Wilhelm has been working on a movie called The Fade: Resistance which takes more time than you realize until you are into it :-) but he loves it.


I will try to be better at posting on here. I have been doing more Midjourny art and keep wanting to share it here.  So maybe I will try to do at least one a week.... We will see :-)


Here is one of the ones I did :-)

Well, I think this is all for today. I had to go through and update the links and posts I had in the blog to make them relevant to now. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Attempt #1 with Midjourney AI

Attempt #2 with Midjourney AI