Oh The Joys of Passwords


 It seems once I think I have a great password then my computer says I typed it wrong. So I type it again and again it says it is wrong. So I make a new one. Because at this point I think I have forgotten the password. 

 

I go to make the new one and it says you can't use that one because it is what you just had. UGH......

 

So now I am stuck with making a new password when I knew the current one.


This then leads me to having a million different options when I go to log into anything. I have tried to write them down but I don't always have pen and paper with me. 


Today I am having a hard time because I got a new computer a few months ago but didn't want to try to change things because I was working on a college class that seemed to be draining me! ( but I have since passed it ) So time to take on the challenge of moving my things to my new computer.......


And here goes all those can you recall your password. If anyone has any good suggestions on how to save your passwords please message me or comment in the comments. I NEED HELP 😁


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Attempt #1 with Midjourney AI

Attempt #2 with Midjourney AI