A Simple Note

This might look like just a simple note.


The beginning of August 2010 I had to rush my 2 week baby boy to the hospital. He wasn't getting enough to eat and we ended up in the hospital.


I wouldn't leave his side and one day the nurse said I really needed to go get some fresh air and take a walk. She said he would be fine. It was stressful but I went. 


When I got back this note was waiting for me. It might look like just a simple note but it meant so much to me. The nurse understood my fear and wanted to make sure I knew we were in good hands.


A simple note that will last forever. It eased my anxiety, and built trust.  


Sometimes it just takes a simple note to make someones day. :-)



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Attempt #1 with Midjourney AI

Attempt #2 with Midjourney AI